Thursday, August 13, 2009

4th Grand baby....wahoo!!!

My youngest son and his wife had their first baby this morning. He is such a cutie and such a peanut. It's funny how life takes you through such cycles, up and down winding roads. My baby willbe a wonderful father. He was raised by me, wasn't he? Unlike his father, his selfishness stops at the occasional round of golf or expensive shirt. He and his wife, hopefully will never experience the kind of marraige his father and I did. At times it was the greatest thing, but it grew ugly and tumultuous. My kids suffered the most, emotional scars that will never heal.

But now my kids are becoming parents and aunts and uncles. Their love has grown for their own little family within their families. I think they still may seek the love of the father they lost. But they do it within their marraiges and with their own children. I am so proud of all of them.
Things could have gone another way for them, they could have turned out horrible. Instead they are all relatively happy people in good relationships. They work hard for what they have, they love their children, their siblings and their Mom and that's what's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment